PhD defence by Yue Hu
Yue will present and defend her thesis "PCM Enhanced Ventilated Window – Configuration and Control Strategy Development". The defence is carried out via Skype.
28.05.2020 kl. 09.00 - 12.00
Yue Hu will present her thesis “PCM enhanced ventilated window configuration and control strategy development”, describing
the significance of applying phase change material into a ventilation system for building energy storage and conservation.
The PCM enhanced ventilated window is developed and tested both experimentally and numerically. The results highlight the
high energy saving potential of the system with the optimized configurations and control strategies for both summer night
cooling application and winter solar energy storage application.
The research has been conducted as part of the H2020 project RECO2ST (Grant agreement NO. 768576).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Due to the Covid-19 situation, the PhD defence will be carried out via Skype for Business. Please send an email to Linda V. Andersen no later than 26 May 2020 and you will get an invite for the event or a copy of thesis if requested.
- Assoc. Prof. Tine Steen Larsen, Dept. of the Built Environment, AAU (chairperson)
- Prof. Marco Perino, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Prof. Guilherme Carrilho da Graca, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Supervisor, Prof. Per Heiselberg, Dept. of the Built Environment, AAU
- Assoc. Prof. Rasmus Lund Jensen, Dept. of the Built Environment, AAU
Department of the Built Environment, AAU
Skype for Business
26.05.2020 kl. 12.00